Actions and Detail Panel
How to market yourself
Tue, October 25, 2016, 1:30 PM – 5:30 PM BST
This practical half-day workshop running from 1.30pm-5.30pm, is aimed at all independent professionals who wish to market themselves effectively to win the type of work they want; when they want at the day rate they want.
It is focused both on helping you build your marketing material and develop a concise marketing plan you can start implementing immediately. By the end of the session you will have
- Built a marketing mindset
- Created persuasive value propositions
- Identified your target market and how to grab their attention
- Raised your ‘expert’ profile
- Addressed your ‘fears’ around self-marketing
Group size is limited to just ten people to allow plenty of opportunity to have your specific questions answered by an expert in self-marketing.