San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
How to Market Your Business on
Social Media and the Search
Learn the most efficient and money-making tactics for expanding your business exposure on social media and the major search engines. Learn how to meet your business objectives using both major and niche social media platforms. Learn how to communicate with people in your target market using the tools available on digital communities.
In this seminar you will learn:
- How to build a community of people online that will help market your business and sell your products and services.
- How to launch your presence online through a website, social media, and the search engines.
- How to adopt and execute the marketing approach employed by successful income-generating websites.
- How to turn web visitors into customers.
- How to optimize your website for maximum exposure on the search engines, such as Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- How to find which social media communities your target market is active in and how to engage those users for business growth.
- How to build your presence on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and other major social media channels.
Featured Presenter: Neal Rodriguez
Neal Rodriguez is an online marketer with over a decade of helping iconic enterprise brands like Nielsen, AOL, Adweek, the United States Department of Defense, Donald Trump and others find their customers and brand advocates on social media and the search engines. Neal's work has been featured on CNN, PBS's Media Shift, U.S. News and World Report, CNET, the City University of New York, and dozens of other heavily trafficked and mainstream publications. He is a contributor for the Huffington Post and Forbes.
Space is limited.
To confirm a seat, please register for the event as soon as possible.
DATE: Monday, December 15, 2014
TIME: 3:00 pm-5:00 pm
LOCATION: NYC Business Solution Center
168-25 Jamaica Ave 2nd Floor
Queens, NY 11432
When & Where
NYC Business Solutions
NYC Business Solutions is a set of free services offered by the Department of Small Business Services to help businesses start, operate and expand in New York City. Whether you're an entrepreneur, running a small business or a large corporation, NYC Business Solutions can work for you - for free.