San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
How to Market Your Business on Social Media and Search Engines
Learn the most efficient practices for expanding your business exposure on social media and the major search engines. Learn how to meet your business objectives using both major and niche social media platforms. Learn how to communicate with people using the tools available on digital communities.
You will learn about:
- Building a community of people online that will help market your business and sell your products and services
- Launching your presence online through a website, social media, and search engines
- Adopting and executing the marketing approach employed by successful income-generating websites
- Turning web visitors into customers
- Optimizing your website for maximum exposure on search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Finding which social media communities your target market is active in and how to engage those users for business growth
- Building your presence on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and other major social media channels
When & Where
NYC Department of Small Business Services
The NYC Department of Small Business Services helps unlock economic potential and create economic security for all New Yorkers by connecting New Yorkers to good jobs, creating stronger businesses, and building a fairer economy in neighborhoods across the five boroughs.
You can register for all of our free courses on Eventbrite. For questions about individual courses or to register over the phone, please contact an Account Manager at one of our NYC Business Solutions Centers or reach out to one of our NYC Small Business Technology Coalition or Immigrant Business Initiative partners.
For more information on all of SBS' services, go to nyc.gov/sbs.