How to Make an Award Winning Film
Sunday, April 3, 2011 from 12:30 PM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
Barry Gribble and Kevin Good, award winning filmmakers and two time DC 48HFP champions, return to teach this popular class.
The class is a whirlwind of film-school crammed into an afternoon. Barry and Kevin cover as much as they can, as quickly as they can, in this fun fast-paced class. The class features live demos of how we shoot, pitfalls to avoid, and years of experience and best-practices. While the focus is on 48 Hour Films, the class is really beneficial to anyone trying to make a quality film with tight deadlines.
- The creative process: Improving your script
- Logistics: How to make a quality product on the tightest of time-frames
- The picture: How do we frame and light a shot that looks pro? How do we do it without tons of kit and crew?
- Sound recording: They say it's 50% of what you see in a movie
- Casting, working with actors, editing aesthetic, the kitchen sink.
48 Hour Films are a blast. They're even more of a blast if you make something you're proud of.
CLASS REFUND POLICY
If you cancel your registration for a class within 24 hours after your order, then you will receive a total refund. You must CONTACT THE HOST at the link above. We cannot give credit toward future classes (sorry). The WFI reserves the right to drop classes that are undersubscribed. In such case, of course, a full refund will be issued.
Your message has been sent!