This intensive workshop will cover all of your unanswered questions on how to enter the start up world and how to launch a company or idea. There will be some light homework that must be completed before the course date in order for you to get the most out of this class.
*This course is offered through Boston Business Women, LLC. however male applicants are welcome to apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- If you have a side hustle that you want to take to the next level
- If you have been sitting on an idea and want to vet out the opportunity and potential
- If you have begun but are feeling lost
- If you want a clear plan for your start up idea
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Where to begin (idea to launch)
- The simple 1 page business plan
- Create a start up budget
- How to access funding
- How to manufacture a product
- How to make your first sale
- How to prepare for distribution and retailers
- How to scale & 'fake it till you make it strategy'
WHO IS THE TEACHER?
Kristina has been in the natural products industry for over 5 years and in the PR, marketing, sales & social media industry for over 15 years. Her first product, ZOOS Greek Iced Teas was developed from her Grandmother's mountain tea recipe that she developed into a ready-to-drink beverage for the US market. She was a top finalist in Mass Challenge 2014, a top 5 finalist in Under Armour's start up competition and has pitched her ideas to Shark Tank's Daymond John. Kristina has successfully raised seed funds for her start ups and in less than two years was able to secure two national retailers. Kristina moved on to then launch her second product idea in 2015, Moroccan Magic Organic Argan Oil lip balms. After just one year in business she successfully sold her product to Whole Foods and CVS and has caught the eye of Walgreens, Target and other national retailers. She successfully placed her products with a large distributor and is on a clear path to success. Kristina and her products have been featured in Forbes, The Boston Globe, Boston Business Journal, Improper Bostonian and has been interviewed on live television and radio.
Share with friends