Actions and Detail Panel
How to Invest in high growth Pre-IPO companies
On 8 June 2016, MAS declared a clearer guideline for Crowdfunders to comply to during the process of crowdfunding.
As a result of that, many of the high growth projects that were previously out of reach from the public are available to you now. By the guideline, as long as you understand in writing that you understand the risk associated with the projects, you are free to be able to invest. You also have to understand that all investment returns are projected and may vary according to market conditions.
You also understand that by responding to this event, we are not making you an offer of any investment, as a formal offer can only be done after the due diligence interview procedure is completed.
The list of projects is as follows. The name of the projects may not be disclosed here as there are clear instructions that the name can only be disclosed during an actual face to face meeting, so I will just put the basic information here.
1) Technology Holding Company - This Singaporean company aims to be the largest IT solutions provider in Asia. It has filed its S1 filing in the US stock exchange. It should be listed when the S1 filing procedure is completed. Come to understand more about the company and its business model.
2) Onya Sayang Peranakan Food - Peranakan Food is highly underserved in the market. Onya Sayang is now open for investment to expand its reach and food to more places in Singapore and Southeast Asia.
3) Food Stall in Food Court - Food stall that has comparatively smaller investment amount. You can expect fast turnover, and our newly designed and structured business model would have a chance of high capital gains in short amount of time or you can merely enjoy the projected dividends.
4) Innovative Tutor Matching System - House Tutor, the innovative tutor student matching system. Disruptive to the present market of tutor agencies. Potential for innovative tutoring service is great, and also potential for regional expansion.
5) Condotel Project in Manila - There are condominium projects in Manila that double up as hotels as well. It gives very high dividend returns for investors. Properties in Manila are still considered undervalue because the potential of Philipines is huge.
6) High Growth Agricultural Project - Sarawak government gives out land to farmers who can develop the land, and as a result, the gain of the farmers is beyond the fruits revenue. It also includes the potential high capital gains from the lands received as a result. This company is listed in Australia as well.
This investment is great for those who want certainty and high growth at the same time.
Declaration : We do not need to have the MAS license as we do not at any point of time handle your money, nor are we providing financial advisory service to you. You are obliged to engage your own financial advisor should you need advisory in any of the investments we are presenting. You are required to go through the due diligence interview process should you decide to invest to comply with the guidelines and to determine suitability.