What happens when a project goes viral? And how does an idea reach that point to begin with?
After accomplishing the tricky feat twice in the last three months (with media coverage in Buzzfeed, Cosmo, USA Today, Inside Edition, Wired Italia, Time, CNN Indonesia, India Times), Ximena N. Larkin, publicist, writer and founder of C1 Revolution, is lifting the veil and sharing exactly what the process, from start to finish, looks like.
To make sure no detail gets left out, Larkin will be interviewed by Jessie Kalin Mash, TODAY.com contributer and former producer at ABC's Windy City Live.
The pair will then be joined by Afua S. Owusu, supervising producer for WGN Morning News, to provide insight straight from the newsroom.
This discussion is open to all levels of public relations, marketing, advertising and social media.
Whether you're independent or part of a large communication team, you'll find value in the information being shared. You'll walk away with:
- The knowledge of the factors it takes to improve your chances of going viral
- What to do when your project is gaining traction
- How to leverage the media hits into business results
- Insight into how to craft a viral idea for any client
Join the discussion on Wednesday, February 22 and connect with other industry pros:
- cocktail hour from 6:00-6:45 p.m.
- a panel discussion and Q & A from 6:45-8:00 p.m.
If there's a question or topic you'd like to ensure gets discussed, send it in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.