Ever wonder what it takes to keep in your flow and flourish financially?
Wonder how Branson and Oprah found their flow and created sustained success?
Could it be you don’t know your wealth frequency that creates greater results?
If your a leader, solo-prenuer or just starting out in business and eager to grow then join;
Holistic entrepreneur Karen in this bite size workshop to discover Wealth Dynamics a proven tool to find your path of least resistance for increased wealth abundance. Have fun learning;
- What your Wealth Dynamic Profile is and the impact of 7 other types in business.
- Discover what wealth level prism you are currently on and how to upgrade it.
- Why dreaming isn’t enough to bring in money miracles but the G states do.
- Recieve your unique Prosperity Path™ formula.
- How to transform C states that drain energy and wealth.
- Learn how to raise your wealth frequency like Branson and others.
- Connect, share & network.
- Leave uplifted with tips & tools for increased wealth and sustained success.
Date: Thursday December 8 - Time: 12.30pm – 4.00pm
Venue: Vital Women Well-Being Suite, Lynton House 55 Wellin Lane, Edwalton Nottingham NG12 4AH.
Early Bird £47.50 Book now by Bacs 09-01-50, Acc: 01663283 or Eventbrite £67.00
Includes healthy organic lunch places limited.
Contact Karen@vitalwomen.biz, T: 0115 945 2384 • M: 07796 440092,
Women make up 70% of the world’s population in poverty. Karen grew up in poor circumstances from this experience gained insight and a motivation to make a difference. This lead her to dedicate 25 years in Health, Education and Social care learning how to overcome scarcity and constraints the common currency within the cultures. Having left 13 years ago to run successful businesses, Karen’s passion is to share wisdom, proven models and tools that have helped her and her clients up level their lives from fears to greater flow, fulfillment and wealth.
Karen’s vision is for a more conscious, compassionate and connected world where women’s Well-being, Wisdom and Wealth are equally valued.