Actions and Detail Panel
How to Hire Sales Superstars
Tue, March 21, 2017, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM MST
Have you experienced the costs of a bad hire?
How about the costs of keeping a bad employee too long?
Are you struggling to find the talent you need to grow your business to its potential?
Join us for our latest Executive Professional Development Workshop. You’ll learn how to develop a hiring system that will not only help you recruit and hire the best employees, but also increase the performance and accountability of your existing team.
The Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM), estimates the cost of a bad hire at up to five times their annual salary! With so much at stake, you would think most companies have a rigorous, defined and effective hiring process. If you’re not in this camp, you’re not alone. Hiring great talent is one of the most frustrating and persistent challenges for many companies.
Join us for our three hour workshop focused on recruiting, hiring and onboarding the best new employees to grow your business. In this interactive session, participants will learn how to:
- Establish clear hiring criteria before looking for candidates.
- Recruit and attract the best candidates for your positions, company and culture.
- Leverage effective assessment tools, such as DISC, and implement interview techniques to sort through the posers and find the truly exceptional talent.
- Effectively and systematically on-board new staff to enable rapid success.
- Establish a consistent and repeatable process that will not only ensure a steady flow of the best talent, but also increase the performance and motivation of existing employees.