Actions and Detail Panel
How to Hack Crowdfunding Step-by-Step
Mon, June 12, 2017, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM BST
Do you have a great idea but need capital to make it happen?
Have you struggled to get funding for your idea?
Or wary about giving away too much equity?
Then crowdfunding might just be the right path for you.
In July 2016, we embarked on a 28-day crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter to raise money for our online learning platform for entrepreneurs.
In just 28 days, we raised over $75,000 from 1000+ backers in return for ZERO equity.
We want to share with you how we did it and distill 3 months of research into one evening so you can successfully crowdfund your idea.
So join our founder and Computer Weekly's rising star of UK Technology, Dr Angela Yu and learn about:
- How do crowdfunding sites work
- How to start a snowball effect in pledges
- What projects are best suited for crowdfunding
- The best tools to promote your crowdfunding project
- Which crowdfunding site to choose for your project
- How to get press for your crowdfunding campaign
- Getting featured on the crowdfunding site
- Crowdfunding referral sites and are they worth it
- What is the ranking algorithm to get organic traffic for your project
and much much more.
If you're thinking of doing a crowdfunding campaign or looking to raise funding for your startup then don't miss out. This is a one-time opportunity to get advice and learn all of our tips, tricks and tools.
Join our community on Meetup and be the first to know about our future events!
Event sponsored by our community partners, Rise London - the home of all things FinTech.