San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Who are your Early Adopters and how can you find them?
Your first 55 customers are the hardest to get - so let's talk about how you're going to get them! By the end of our time together you'll:
- Know who your Early Adopters are
- How to find them
- How to turn them into your first 55 customers
- - Have fewer than 55 paying customers
- - Are open to learning about & playing with Lean Startup
- - Are up for getting your hands dirty and working on your own startup*
- Have 56 or more paying customers
- Prefer lectures over workshops
When & Where
Startups of Puerto Rico
Startups of Puerto Rico is a entrepreneurial factory generating founders of technology-based firms based in Puerto Rico. Through its community activities, Startups of Puerto Rico is defining an economic development paradigm based on leveraging the unique passion and genius of the Puerto Rican people.