Actions and Detail Panel
How to Get Freaky Without Being Creepy: Navigating Consent, Boundaries, and...
Sat, May 6, 2017, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM PDT
Exploring your sexual desires and fantasies can be amazingly fun, with lots of opportunities to create hot, sexy times with someone new or a familiar lover. But there are also lots of ways things can go wrong, especially when alcohol or the altered state of arousal kicks in. It’s easy to go further than you or your partner(s) want, which can cause some serious backlash.
These are important skills that people of any gender need when navigating sexual situations. The challenge is in navigating consent, boundaries, and touch without letting it kill the mood. When you can tune into your own desires, pay attention to those of your partner, and get to the overlap of everyone’s “oh, yes,” that’s when you get the reward of amazing sex.
Somatic sex coach Charlie Glickman will lead you through a series of fully-clothed non-sexual exercises to help you discover some easy ways to share your desires with your partner in ways that make it more likely that you'll get what you want. You'll learn:
- How to tune into your desire more fully so you can share it with a partner
- Tools for letting your partner know that you value and honor their pleasure and consent
- How to offer and receive an effective invitation for touch, sex, or anything else (including non-sexual stuff)
- How to request feedback so you can make sure you're both having a great time
- What you can do to keep things in the "oh, yes" zone and what to do when missteps happen
Come find out what you can do to make your sexy times hotter, juicier, and more passionate! These tools will work for any sexual activity, including BDSM and kink, and can be used by people of all genders and sexual orientations. You're welcome to come with a partner, a friend, or solo.
People of all genders, sexual orientations, and relationship configurations are welcome.
This workshop will be held in a private home in the Atlantic neighborhood of Seattle. The address will be sent upon purchase.
Street parking can be a challenge so carpooling is a good idea. Please be mindful of the neighbor's parking spots.