World’s Top 100 Entrepreneurship Professor presents a full day Workshop on How Drive Innovation in Large Corporations as well as Startups
"The Now! Economy" is one of the most powerful forces reshaping human activity, in which the production and provision of goods and services moves ever nearer to the end user. This future are evident with the success of businesses that match dynamic supply and demand such as UBER, SolarCity, and the promise of 3D printing and the disruption it would bring to large-scale manufacturing.
As the NOW! Economy accelerates; these changes will intensify by orders of magnitude. Is your organization ready for this change and well positioned to disrupt your industry?
Join Kellogg Professor Rob Wolcott and industry leading speakers and learn how take advantage of this monumental shift and drive profitable innovation in your company.
- Professor Rob Wolcott: World’s top 100 Entrepreneurship Professor, Executive Director of Kellogg Innovation Network (KIN), and Professor of Innovation & Entrepreneurship at Kellogg :http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/faculty/directory/wolcott_robert.aspx
- Keynote Speaker: Sasan Goodarzi, EVP & GM, Small Biz Group and Kellogg alumnus: http://www.intuit.com/company/executives/sasan_goodarzi/
- Sean Jacobsohn: Venture Partner @ Norwest Ventures and HBS alumnus : https://www.linkedin.com/in/seanjacobsohn
- Adam Wilson: CEO @ Trifacta, SVP/GM at Informatica and Kellogg alumnus : https://www.linkedin.com/in/aadamwilson
- Eric Berg: Chief Product Officer at Okta and Kellogg alumnus: https://www.linkedin.com/in/epberg
In this session, you will learn:
- How would your customer expectations and desire dramatically change, in the context of the NOW! Economy? How can you disrupt your industry by delivering the value instantaneously at the time and place most attractive to them?
- NOW Economy and the Future of Business: How the NOW Economy is changing how we do business profoundly and what your organization can do to take advantage of this huge paradigm shift.
- Innovation Strategy within Corporate World: Learn the frameworks, best practices and stories from leading corporations about how to drive profitable innovation within large companies.
- Leading through the Change: Actionable best practices on what you can do as a senior executives and a manager in making profitable innovation happen within your companies.
- Startups and the NOW! Economy: Success stories and best practices from leading startup executives and investors on how they are disrupting and capitalizing on the trends of NOW! Economy.
8:00am: Registration and breakfast
9:00am: Welcome and agenda – Club officials
9:15am to 10:00am: Professor Wolcott: The NOW! Economy and the Future of Business
10:00am to 10:15am: Networking break
10:15am to 11:45pm: Professor Wolcott: Innovation Strategy: Frameworks, best practices & success stories for corporate Entrepreneurship
11:45am to 12:45pm: Lunch & Networking
12:45pm to 1:45pm: Professor Wolcott: Leading Through Change: The Role of Senior Executives in Making Profitable Innovation Happen
1:45pm to 2:00pm: Break
2:00pm to 3:00pm: Panel Discussion: Start-ups & the NOW! Economy – moderated by Professor Wolcott with Sean Jacobsohn, Adam Wilson and Eric Berg
3:00pm to 3:30pm: Closing Keynote: Sasan Goodarzi, EVP & GM, Small Biz Group
3:30 to 3:45pm: Closing Remarks – Club officials
3:45pm to 5:00pm: Cocktail Reception & Networking
COST PER TICKET:
- Kellogg alumni: $299
- Non alumni: $349
- Kellogg Alumni in Pre-Series A startups: $199
- Kellogg Students: $199
Continental Breakfast, Lunch and Drinks will be included in the price.