Major questions which will be answered include:
- What products or services are purchased by DCCCD?
- How do I get on the DCCCD bidders list?
- How can I obtain a copy of a Request for Bid or a Request for Proposal?
- If I have questions filling out the bids, whom can I contact?
- What are the district's insurance requirements?
- Does DCCCD require bonds?
- How can I find out the results of a bid?
- What are some factors considered in the purchasing decision?
- What is the purpose of DCCCD's Business Diversity Program?
- How does a vendor become certified as a Minority/Women-Owned Business Enterprise (M/WBE)?
- If I am a non-certified M/WBE, can I still submit a bid?
Registration is required.