How to Design an Effective Website and Marketing in a Web 2.0 World
The Website Development Seminar introduces the best practices for web development to the small business owner.
It explains the vital role a website plays in promoting your business, and demonstrates techniques for optimizing the performance of your website and maximizing the attention it receives. In this seminar, you will learn about:
- How to build a new or improve an existing Website
- Website design elements (such as site maps and wire frames),
- Domain registration pitfalls
- Website hosting options and user experience guidelines
- Search engine optimization (SEO), Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Tools,
- Interaction with the user and making the end-user an integral part of the website
- Integration with social media
This seminar is sponsored by the City of Fremont.