Actions and Detail Panel
How To Create Viral Food Video Workshop
Thu, Dec 1, 2016, 9:00 AM – Fri, Dec 2, 2016, 3:00 PM CST
The How To Create a Viral Food Video Workshop is a two-day workshop filled with a hands-on video learning experience designed to help you take your food videos to the next level.
- Camera Equipment - what you need and what you don't need
- Camera Setting - what settings to use for the best video quality
- Lighting - artificial versus natural light and how to optimize it
- Filming - how to organize the scene, different angles, audio, and seamless transitions
- Editing - the entire process, from inputting raw footage to exporting a finished (awesome) product
- Marketing - how to create different cuts optimized for different social channels to increase reach
WORKSHOP HOURS: Thursday, December 1 9 AM - 3 PM // Friday, December 2 9 AM - 3 PM
The workshop will include breakfast and lunch on both days.
For the best experience, bring a DSLR camera (capable of video) and your computer.
This event is limited to 12 participants.
SKILL LEVEL: We recommend that attendees be comfortable shooting in manual mode.
*Bonus: As a special bonus to Early Bird registrants, we will be offering a post-workshop video feedback opportunity. This will allow you to take what you've learned during the workshop, apply it to your own video on your own, and then get one-on-one guidance and feedback from us.
PLUS all registrants will receive access to the following BONUS supplemental online video courses:
- How To Explode Your Instagram Followers
- How To Attract Sponsors and Use Video To Gain Partnerships
Due to the nature of the registration process, we are unable to offer refunds. If unforeseen circumstances cause us to cancel the event, your tickets will be fully refunded.