The Donor Motivation Program of Kansas City® is now an Approved Provider of Continuing Education through CFRE International.
This planned giving workshop includes an UPDATE on:
- What You May Be Doing To Deepen The Donor Confidence Crisis
- Why Now Is The Critical Time For You to Launch Your Planned Giving Initiative
- How To Respond To Financial Institutions That Are Siphoning Away Gifts From Non-Profits
- Why Your Donor Messages May Be Going Unread, Unnoticed and Unopened
- The 7 Surprising Planned Giving Trends That Are Making Your Job More Difficult!
- Why Traditional Donor Marketing Is Producing Dramatically Less Results
And include the following new information for our Lunch & Learn:
- The 3 Most Critical Factors (And Actions) To Secure And Maintain High Trust With Major Donors
- The 3 Tools For Intimate Donor Communication
- How To Nurture An Open And Confident Relationship With Your Donors
- What Is More Important Than Having The Answers To Your Donors’ Questions
- The Rarely Revealed Secret to Achieve Instant Rapport With Donors
- The 5 Things You May Unknowingly Be Doing That Almost Instantly Kills Donor Trust
The Lunch is Free...
The Learn is Free...
Seats are Limited...
Save This Event
When & Where
The Donor Motivation Program of Kansas City
Since 1995, we have used our skills to listen to our nonprofits and their donors and take what we’ve heard to build and perfect a proactive planned giving system that is the bridge between organizations and their donors.
Through The Donor Motivation Program™ and an international network of trained professionals, we have helped North American charities, large and small, “motivate planned giving!” More than 15,000 donors have engaged in our C2 Donor Presentation Experience and rated it either “one of the finest” or “absolutely the best” of its type. Why? Because it “speaks donor!”