San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Horticulturalist Linda Seals and UF Master Gardeners will walk you through the steps to convert your yard into a Florida-Friendly LandscapeTM that not only conserves water, but will also be the envy of your neighbors! Take home your own landscape plan designed by you (with a little help from us) and start growing!
- When: Saturday May 20 & Saturday June 3, 2017
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Where: UF/IFAS Extension office at 3695 Lake Drive, Cocoa 32926
What you Get
- Design tools and supplies to use in class for designing your yard
- Expert advice and tips
- A real plan to help you start creating your own Florida-Friendly LandscapeTM
- Lunch both days
- Early-bird registration before April 1: $69
- Registration after April 1: $89
*No refunds after May 15, 2017
Save This Event
When & Where
UF/IFAS Extension Brevard County
Florida Cooperative Extension is a partnership between the University of Florida Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS), the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), and county governments in Florida to provide scientific knowledge and expertise to the public through educational programs.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 286.26, F.S., persons needing accommodations or an interpreter to participate in the proceeding should notify the University of Florida Brevard County Extension Service no later than 48 hours prior to the meeting at 321-633-1702 or fax 321-633-1890.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Institution