How to Choose the Best College for Your Student and Your Pocketbook!
Parents of college bound students are invited to our FREE College Financial Planning Workshop!
Learn how to choose the best college for your student and your pocketbook!
In this informal 1-hour class you will learn:
• How to help students decide which colleges to apply to.
• The FAFSA form. Will you be one of those who fill it out incorrectly?
• Would you like to know what assets are taken into account when the U.S. Dept. of Ed. calculates your family contribution?
• How to maximize your student’s potential to receive scholarships, grants, and other forms of gift-aid.
• Is it possible to attend a PRIVATE COLLEGE for a public college price?
• Why procrastination may cost a family thousands of dollars.
• We will provide a time-line for success, where one should start.
• Feel lost??? We will outline the entire process for you.