Parents of college bound students are invited to our FREE College Financial Planning Workshop!
Learn how to choose the best college for your student and your pocketbook!
In this informal 1-hour class you will learn:
• How to help students decide which colleges to apply to.
• The FAFSA form. Will you be one of those who fill it out incorrectly?
• Would you like to know what assets are taken into account when the U.S. Dept. of Ed. calculates your family contribution?
• How to maximize your student’s potential to receive scholarships, grants, and other forms of gift-aid.
• Is it possible to attend a PRIVATE COLLEGE for a public college price?
• Why procrastination may cost a family thousands of dollars.
• We will provide a time-line for success, where one should start.
• Feel lost??? We will outline the entire process for you.