During this interactive in-person workshop, Julia will show you step-by-step, how to plan and prepare for online fundraising success, including goal-setting, creating a Campaign Calendar, writing compelling donor-centric stories that elicit online donations, and how to use a variety of online channels at your disposal to promote the campaign (website, blog, email, social media).
During this workshop, you will learn:
- How to plan and prepare for online fundraising success by setting SMART goals
- How to set up your website and online donation page to convert more visitors into donors
- How to create a Campaign Calendar to keep on track
- How to write a story that elicits online donations
- How to launch your online fundraising campaign with a bang, using your website, blog, email, and social media channels
- How to use free and low-cost graphic design tools to create great visuals for your campaign
- How to measure and evaluate your online fundraising success
- How to cultivate your new online donors so that they become lifetime donors
About Our Presenter: Julia Claire Campbell, J Campbell Social Marketing: Marketing With Social Purpose www.jcsocialmarketing.com, has been involved with the social good sector her whole life, from coordinating food drives as a child to volunteering at homeless shelters in high school to assisting NGOs in Senegal, West Africa and beyond.