Planning on buying your first home in the next 1-12 months? Worried you'll get squeezed out of the market if prices keep on rising?
Brampton real estate prices are rising every month, and now more investors are looking to buy in the GTA to avoid Vancouver's foreign buyer taxes...putting more pressure on our city and driving up prices further. Brampton is one of the last affordable areas near Toronto for first time home buyers...but that may not last much longer.
Join "How to Buy Your First Home - at a discount" to learn how to get the Buyers Advantage in a hot market, the biggest mistakes to avoid, your questions answered, AND everyone that attends will be entered to win a $100 pre-paid VISA*.
Please RSVP if:
* you're interested in buying your first home
* you are interested in learning how to get the Buyers Advantage before the deals are gone
* you want honest guidance on the process and to learn how to get a good mortgage
In this seminar you will discover:
* how an even hotter real estate market in the GTA can be in your favour
* what you can do now to get yourself ready for home ownership
* whether buying or renting is best for you now ( it's not a one size fits all answer!)
* proposed mortgage changes that may make it harder for you to get a mortgage in the future (this could have a HUGE impact on your buying power, so it's better to know this up front and then determine your action plan)
* how to take advantage of the current market in Brampton and find the perfect place at a great price
* the various programs available that can offer you serious money savings and incentives for first time home buyers
* how to use your RRSP's for your downpayment, or if you don't have any, how to save for a downpayment FAST!
* the biggest mistakes first time homebuyers make when buying their first place...and how to avoid them
Why you should RSVP:
* there many great properties in Brampton that are for sale - at a discount, and the time to prepare for that is NOW
* proposed mortgage changes could make getting a mortgage harder and more expensive, so you'll want to know what these changes are and how they impact you
* learning about the process before you buy means you are prepared and ready for each step which will save you time, money and stress
* buying your first place can be overwhelming, and when just the right place comes up, you'll need to move fast...or someone else may buy it. It's better to be prepared, and put everything in place before you go home shopping so you don't miss out on your dream home, or get overwhelmed.
Want to bring someone? It is strongly advised to bring everyone who will be a decision maker in your home buying process to this event. It's best if you all have the same information and are all on the same page.
To save your seat, please RSVP
*The draw for the pre-paid VISA will take place at the end of October.