How to Buy Texas Foreclosures **Online**
Investing in Texas Foreclosures can be a very lucrative strategy but you need to fully understand the process, people, pitfalls and profit centers (the 4 P's). This workshop is geared to show you specifically how to LOCATE, CONTROL and MONETIZE foreclosure leads and walk you through the process in a step by step manner. We see many investors waste TIME and MONEY because they are not EDUCATED on how the process works here in Texas. If you are serious about pursuing this type of lead, you owe it to youself to take this Online course.
What You Will Learn
The Foreclosure Process – Texas Property Code
- 9 Different Types of Foreclosure Liens you can purchase
- Twenty-one Day Process for State of Texas
- Judicial vs. Non-judicial foreclosures
- Non-disclosure State
- Relationship of Lender, Attorney (Trustee) & Homeowner
- Number of months before a Lender will take Legal Action
- Survivorship of a Lien or other Encumbrance
Finding Pre-Foreclosure Property
- How to find Posted Properties
- Availability of Foreclosure Posting Data & Early Postings
- Examine County Deed Records & Notices
- How to Use FLS’s Postings List
- How to Legally & Ethically Contact the Homeowner
- Negotiating the Deal
- Write an Offer/Contract with specific contingencies
- Assumable Loans, “Subject To” & Other Financing Options
- Discounting Loans, Short Sales & Paying off Lien Holders
- Closing the Transaction
- Payoff Mortgage vs. Reinstate
Buying at the Foreclosure Auction
- Atmosphere of the Auction
- Finding the Trustee/Attorney
- Organize/Sort your leads in the “Auction Style” sequence
- Bidding on the Property
- Who, When & How do I pay for this investment
- Cash & Cashier’s Checks
- Insuring Foreclosures - Type of Title Policy & When to purchase Binder?
- House Bill 2738 requires Immediate Payment
- Evicting the Occupant
Buying After Foreclosure from the Bank
- Identifying Bank repossessions (REOs)
- Using FLS’s REO/Auction Results Report
- Letter of Intent Offer
- Representing Banks by Listing their REOs
70 page manual, 3-hours of recorded video instruction, forms, contracts, marketing pieces, websites and more..
Save This Event
Roddy Real Estate Investing Academy
Roddy.com, LLC & Foreclosure Listing Service, Inc.
4851 Keller Springs Rd Ste. 219
Addison, Texas 75001
Phone: (214) 593-0074
Roddy.com is a leader in supporting investors & real estate professionals in Texas real estate. We are a respected organization in Texas when it comes to providing education, data, and investment opportunities in distressed real estate.
Our speakers are experienced investors with a broad range of expertise in a variety of proven investing strategies in Texas real estate.
Data/Course Provider: Foreclosure Listing Service, Inc. (FLS) is one of the Texas's largest provider of data and information services on distressed real estate in Texas. FLS provides courthouse data in pre-auction, auction & post auction formats.