How to Build Your Personal Brand Workshop Event
Secure your place now for what promises to be a sell out event!
Take the first step to be more than you thought you could be by unlocking the innovation hidden inside your own personal brand.
- An in-depth analysis of the concept of personal branding.
- How to write your personal mission statement.
- How to establish your mission measures to rate your personal brand performance.
- How to take the first step to build your personal brand profile.
You will leave with:
- An understanding of how to build an effective personal brand strategy.
- Your personal brand mission statement.
- Your personal brand mission measures.
- An in-depth analysis of the concept of personal branding and what to do next.
- How to activate your personal brand and turn words and ideas into actions.
- Strategies to maximise and leverage your social media profile activities and content (e.g. Facebook, Linked In, Twitter).
Your Workshop Facilitator:
Personal Branding Expert and Coach Jack Perlinski
Download the FREE app:
This app will be used as part of the activities during the workshop and will be a key tool for you to measure your brand performance after the event.
The WHY in YOU app will teach you how to understand your personal brand and allow you to track your daily and weekly performance, offering you tips, inspiration and weekly challenges to help keep you on brand. The app will be used as a tool during the workshop experience.
Apple users download it for free here
Andriod users download it for free here
Who should come to this event?
- Personal branding is for anyone looking to inspire themselves to a new level of performance.
- Any professional or individual looking to build a competitive advantage for themselves and their career.
- Those looking to build a leadership profile within their curent or new market sector.
- Dynamic sales teams and managers of teams looking to build a competitive performance advantage.
- CEO's, business leaders and executive teams building peak performance cultures.
- Organisations looking to build and inspire an innovation mindset in their people.
- Individuals who aspire to build a personal strategy to leave a legacy for others.
Anyone at a point of transition in their personal or work life including:
- Sports men and women in or transitioning from sporting careers.
- Individuals transitioning out of military or government careers.
- Young professionals looking to build a clearly inspired career and personal growth strategy.
- Students mapping a path for their future with a vision for success.
- Volunteers and community minded citizens interested in positive social impact and change.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
- Stanley Place car park. Enter via the Cultural Precinct tunnel or Stanley Place.
- Queensland Art Gallery/Queensland Museum car park. Enter via the Cultural Precinct tunnel.
- Queensland Performing Arts Centre car park. Enter via the Cultural Precinct tunnel.
- Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre. Enter via Stanley or Merivale Streets.
- South Bank Parklands underground car park. Enter via Tribune or Little Stanley Streets, South Bank.
What to bring?
Simply bring yourself and an open mindset with a willingness to think big and be more.
It would be very useful to have access to your mobile phone, tablet or laptop with a dictionary and thesaurus app (preferred but not mandatory). Free wifi access will be available.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For additional information or answers to any questions you may have please contact the BrandMe Personal Branding Programs team on (07) 3252 9205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What others are saying about their BrandMe experience!
"Jack, this is fantastic! I am more enthusiastic to continue the climb than ever." John Buchanan, Director, Buchanan Success Coaching
"The BrandMe program is refreshingly different and has provided me with the tools and insight to bring clarity to my role, understand my vision for the company, as well as the responses and actions I needed to take to be a strong leader." Lyn Moore, CEO
"Jack was a great presenter, the momentum was great. I thoroughly enjoyed the session of BrandMe. Thank you." Libby Gore, John Wiley & Sons Publishers
"It surprises me every time how you can extract thoughts and ideas from us without us really saying anything!" Luke Hindson Howells, Director, Mobile HQ
"Thank you for our personal branding session today. Very insightful and challenging process but extremely valuable." Scott Thomas, Director, Epicuest