Ever wondered what it’s like to work as a Product Manager?
This is an exclusive Q&A session to give you a chance to ask every question you’ve ever had, with Chris Graham, VP of Product at HYFN, and ex-consultant to the NFL.
He will discuss what it’s like to work in this dynamic role and what it takes to get your foot in the door. You’ll also get the inside scoop on the day-to-day work as a PM, the challenges of the job and personal insight from Chris's experience.
- Building a product from scratch and finding a Product Market Fit
- Managing a Growing Company
- Competing in the top 10 of a market
- Knowing when to move on
- Have the chance to ask Chris questions about his experience
- Meet the Product School Team and potential classmates
- Get an overview of the curriculum and course objectives
- 7:00 - 7:15 pm - Meet & Greet
- 7:15 - 8:00 pm - Presentation and talk
- 8:00 - 8:30 pm - Q & A
- 8:30 - 9:00 pm - Networking
*wine & refreshments will be provided
Save This Event
When & Where
Product School is an education company that offers Product Management training in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, New York, Los Angeles.
Our instructors are professionals with over 5 years of real-world product management experience working at renowned tech Companies like Google and LinkedIn, and other technology startups. Our students are professionals with over 3 years of experience in technology, business or design roles.
All our classes are compatible with a regular work schedule and our campuses are conveniently located in each city where we operate.
This is not your traditional lecture class. Expect a healthy mix of group work, one-on-ones with