How to build the website your small business deserves in just 90 minutes
In this hands-on workshop, a GoDaddy web pro helps you create a top-notch website for your small business. You'll walk out the door with a website that's optimized for mobile, packed with social media functionality, and looks so great that you can't wait to show your customers. The best part? You take away the tools and knowledge to update and manage your website for the long term. Not too shabby for a mere 90 minutes.
Here is what you'll take away from the workshop:
- Your new gorgeous-and-optimized-for-mobile-and-social-media-savvy small business website
- Top-flight website builder tools (hosting included) to add to and maintain your new site
- Know how on the ever-important topics of website promotion, content best practices, and basic Web design standards
This workshop is hands on. Be ready to roll up your sleeves.
We'd love to see you there if:
- You do have a small business (or an idea for one)
- You do need a website that looks greats on mobile devices
- You don't have technical expertise
- You don't have time to waste
And you can learn a ton if:
- You are interested in information on promoting your website and creating compelling content
What do you need to bring? Not much:
- A laptop with Wi-Fi connection capability
- A credit card for a domain name and website builder purchase (~ $35)
- Ideas for your small business domain name. Have a domain name already? Great! Learn how to put it to use at this workshop!
- Photos and/or logo for your business.
Note: GoDaddy services are used during the workshop. Due to time constraints, hosting from other providers isn't supported.
Instructor: Mendel Kurland, GoDaddy Local
Tuition: Free (Registration is required)
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
BiGAUSTIN Business and Technology Center
5407 North IH 35
Austin, TX 78723
Note: We are located in the Capital Plaza shopping center-Chase Bank Building-2nd floor.
Class offered as a part of BiGAUSTIN's Women's Business Center, the center is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
When & Where
BiGAUSTIN is Central Texas’ single-source solution for entrepreneurial education, tailored business counseling and flexible loans.