This conference is one in a series that the organizers throw twice a year to elevate the art and science of product development for technology and media firms.
The primary goal of the conference is to provide insight into strategy and technique for developing digital products that are used by lots of people, frequently.
- Adam Singolda, Taboola
- Charley Miller, Self
- Courtney Lewis, Hard Candy Shell
- Dan Porter, OMG Pop
- David Black, Oak Investment Partners LP
- Evan Nisselson, Quinn.io
- Gregory Schnese, Hapnin.com
- Ian Spalter, R/GA
- Jeff Gothelf, The Ladders
- Jennifer Hyman, Rent The Runway
- Josh Babetski, Interactive One
- Kevin Kearney, Hard Candy Shell
- Matt Calos, FoxSports
- Nicholas Thorne, Basno
- Paul Berry, Huffington Post
- Reece Pacheco, ShelbyTV
- Ron J. Williams, SnapGoods
- Roy Preib, Saaspire
- Stacy Spikes, MoviePass
- Stacy-Marie Ishmael, FT Tilt
- Ty Ahmad-Taylor, FanFeedr
- 9a-9.30a Light breakfast and schmoozing (food provided; light on the schmooze)
- 9.30-9.35 Welcome by Ty Ahmad-Taylor and Kevin Kearney
- 9.35-10.20 Kevin Kearney, Hard Candy Shell "You're Doing It Wrong"
- 10.20-10.30 Break
- 10.30-11.30 Charley Miller, Charley Miller Co "Engagement Loops: Thinking through user experience -- from acquisition to revenue -- like a game designer." and Dan Porter, OMG Pop
- 11.30-12.15 Paul Berry, Huffington Post; Stacy-Marie Ishmael, Financial TImes' Tilt; Matt Calos, FoxSports "Post-Acquisition Nimble Development Within a Large Company"
- 12.15-12.30p Break
- 12.30-12.45 Mini-Ignite presentation showcase (three presentations on insight) moderated by Ian Spalter of R/GA
- 12.45-1.30 Lunch/Break (food provided)
- 1.30-2.10 David Black, Oak Investment Partners LP "In Engineering, Fast is better than accurate"
- 2.10-2.25 Break
- 2.30-3.15p Ignite Presentations (six presentations on insight) moderated by Ian Spalter of R/GA
- Gregory Schnese, Hapnin.com "Taking on Safari on It's Home Turf: A Better iPad Browser"
- Adam Singolda, Taboola "The Economy of Good Enough"
- Nicholas Thorne, Basno "The road to product-market fit for validated digital goods"
- Ron J. Williams, SnapGoods "From SnapGoods to Knodes, why we pivoted"
- Josh Babetski, Interactive One "Big Products, Little Products. Tales of working on large-scale, well-funded projects by day, bootstrapping a small startup project by night, and managing life in-between."
- Evan Nisselson, Quinn.io "Customer Development for a Personal Assistant Tool"
- 3.15-3.30p Break
- 3.30-4.05 Courtney Lewis, Hard Candy Shell presents "Products in the Fashion Space"
- 4.05-4.50 Stacy Spikes, MoviePass "What happens when your great product is blocked by media companies"
- 4.50-5 Endnote
- 5-6 Drinks
Soho House also has rooms if you want to spend the night beforehand.
When & Where
We are a real-time personalized sports feed. Pick your favorite teams and players, and we will give you the most-up-to-date collection of news, video, tweets, scores and information about them. We are indexing over 14,000 sources and matching them against more than 55,000 athletes, 4,000 sports teams, including 1,700 colleges and universities across 15 sports.