Team building is an essential skill that is required in today’s workforce to achieve optimal outcomes. Good teamwork is often a result of hardworking managers, supervisors and human resource personnel striving to maximize the potential of all of their employees. Workplace challenges such as change and conflict can really test the strength of departments and teams. Leaders who fail to recognize the signs of disharmony run the risk of not meeting productivity goals and having employees run at less than their peak level of performance.
This 2-day seminar will help professionals learn how to make decisions, solve problems and settle conflict. Attendees will learn how to combat common stumbling blocks such as difficult team behaviors, what to do when conflict is imminent and how to help employees cope with change. Additionally, participants will learn how to grow their own leadership skills, how to give effective feedback to team members, determine who needs to be “mentored” and who needs to be “coached,” and how to inspire workers to succeed. Attendees will leave this seminar with improved leadership skills and ready to turn their workplace into a more effective and productive organization.
WHAT YOU WILL COVER
- Discover how to build a team that gets results
- Identify how to help workers accept change
- Achieve positive outcomes when confrontation seems unavoidable
- Recognize fatal flaws of failed coaches-and how to avoid them
- Determine how to reward workers when raises are out of the question
- Outline how to inspire employees to reach high and succeed
- How to empower employees with delegation
- Identify how to sell your team on itself to build real pride and professionalism
- Assess how to clarify your team’s mission to ensure a project’s success
- Discover how to facilitate meetings that trigger action
Special Package Pricing available for this training. Go to www.buffalo.eventbrite.com for all your registration options.