How Successful People Think
Change your thinking, change your life
Become a better thinker.
Good thinkers are always in demand. A person who knows how may always have a job, but the person who knows why will always be his boss.
Good thinkers solve problems, they never lack ideas than can build an organization, and they always have hope for a better future.
Good thinkers are always successful.
Successful people are all alike in one way: how they think! This is the one thing that separates successful people from unsuccessful people.
Here is the good news, how successful people think can be learned!
Learn practical and easy principles to apply to everyday life:
- Why you should change your thinking
- How to become a better thinker
- Putting yourself in the right place to think
- Portrait of a great thinker
- And more…
Food and networking from 6-6:30pm. Workshop runs from 6:30-8:30pm.
To learn more about your speaker, Monte Wyatt, visit www.montewyatt.com.
Save This Event
When & Where
As one of the top coaches in ActionCOACH Business Coaching, Monte Wyatt brings over twenty years of remarkable leadership and personal development experience to executives and business owners. In addition to coaching executives & business owners one-one-one, he conducts public & private workshops & seminars. He is an inspirational key note speaker, a results oriented business coach and a trainer and coach for other business coaches around the world. Monte’s goal is to help business owners and executives reach their full potential with clarity.
He brings clarity through four words:
- Awareness: Helps you see things that you cannot see in your self and your business.
- Education: Brings proven strategies in sales and marketing, hiring and training your team, business development, financial controls, leadership and management.
- Implementation: Assists in thinking through and putting education into practice in your business.
- Discipline: Holds you accountable to your goals and actions that you commit to.
Let's revolutionize your enterprise!