Actions and Detail Panel
How Six Figure Families Pay For College Without Pillaging Their Savings
Thu, September 15, 2016, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM PDT
WHAT IS YOUR PLAN TO PAY FOR COLLEGE? WE CAN HELP YOUR FAMILY AVOID GOING INTO STUDENT & PARENT LOAN DEBT. WE WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO KEEP YOUR SAVINGS FOR YOUR RETIREMENT.
THIS FREE WORKSHOP WILL TEACH SIX FIGURE FAMILIES (OR LESS) HOW TO ACCESS FREE MONEY ( FINANCIAL AID OR SCHOLARSHIPS) FOR SIX FIGURE FAMILIES. YOU WILL LEARN INSIDER SECRETS AND STRATEGIES TO PAY FOR COLLEGE NOT KNOWN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR YOUR HIGH SCHOOL GUIDANCE COUNSELOR. UNDERSTANDING THIS VALUABLE INFORMATION IS LIKE HAVING A FLASHLIGHT TO EXPLORE A CAVE WHILE EVERY OTHER PARENT STUMBLES AROUND IN THE DARK. DAN EVERTSZ HAS PRESENTED THIS WORKSHOP AT STANFORD UNIVERSITY AS WELL AS MANY OTHER SCHOOLS AND ORGANIZATIONS AROUND THE COUNTRY. HE HAS BEEN FEATURED IN U.S. NEWS & WORLD REPORT, CNBC, MSNBC AS WELL AS LOCAL ARTICLES IN THE SACRAMENTO BEE AND THE SAN FRANCISCO EXAMINER
TOPICS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING AND MUCH MORE:
• How to go to a private college for the same or less as a state college.
* How to double or even triple your eligibility for financial aid ieven if you think you make to much money.
• How to pick colleges that give the best financial aid packages.
• How to pay for college on a tax-favored basis.
• How the college application process works.
• How to increase your student’s eligibility for additional funding.
• How to choose the right college for your child and pay the right price.