San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Presented by Ken Countess, Managing Director
If you're interested in social media for your business but don't know where to start, or - you already are using social media but aren't sure you're "doing it right" - join us for this informative, interactive seminar that will demystify the marketing channels th
at no business should ignore.
Focused on LinkedIn and EMail Marketing and presented by Ken Countess, one of the nation's foremost experts, there's absolutely no sales pitch... just great information that will enable you to catapult your business to the next level.
- Why all 100 of Fortune 100 companies use LinkedIn
- How over 2,600,000 companies are using LinkedIn to find customers
- How companies use LinkedIn to be found
- How to expand your visibility on LinkedIn
- What email marketing is, and what it isn't
- Tips and techniques for email marketing best practices
- How often to communicate with your audience
- How to get readers to take action
- How to get your email to the inbox — and then opened
- . . .and more!
USF is an Equal Opportunity/ Equal Access/ Affirmative Action Institution. Please notify USF CONNECT, 3802 Spectrum Blvd., Suite 100, Tampa, FL, 33612, call 813-974-1082, or email Wendy Plant at email@example.com, a minimum of five (5) working days in advance, if an accommodation for a disability is required.
Disclaimer: The University of South Florida and USF Research Foundation, Inc. are committed to the free exchange of ideas, reasoned debate and intellectual dialogue. Speakers and scholars with a diversity of opinions, perspectives and professional experiences are invited to the campus to provide the community with important or differing points of view, some of which may be deemed controversial. The views, opinions and conclusions of those invited to speak on the campus do not necessarily reflect the views of the university administration or any other segment of the university community. Nor are those invited to speak on campus necessarily authorized agents or representatives of the University or Research Foundation. The use of University or Research Foundation facilities for an event or presentation does not constitute an endorsement by the University or Research Foundation of the views, opinions and conclusions of those invited to speak.
When & Where
USF CONNECT is the business and economic development initiative of the University of South Florida (USF) that provides support for technology start-ups and serves as the point of entry for companies looking to do business with USF.
- Drives economic development through several programs including Tampa Bay Technology Incubator (TBTI), Student Innovation Incubator (SII), and the Florida High Tech Corridor Council’s (The Corridor) Matching Grants Research Program
- Unites technology and talent with businesses throughout a 23 county region, providing access to top-tier research, faculty, students, inventors, local organizations, economic development councils, supporting industry and capital funding sources
- Facilitates the needs of Tampa Bay's technology and bio/life sciences entrepreneurs throughout the business life cycle by providing professional amenities and resources for successful business development and technology commercialization