This journey in South India will give 10 people a 10 day awakening insight into the ancient practices and rituals that are so commonplace in India and so sought-after in the West.
You will begin your journey on the Malabar Coast of Kerala, home to many of the old Spice Routes, and gain clarity from a program featuring the following practices and activities. We combining tourism with health, tradition and science to offer you a ‘contemplative bridge’ into India.
- Asana Yoga
- Pranayama Breathwork
- Meditation and Yoga Nidra
- Thai Massage
- Silent Walking
- A Tour Through The Western Ghats and Backwaters of Kerala
- Ayurvedic Treatments and a Personal Consultation
- Ayurveda in cooking and the Uses of Spices
The group will have the presence of renowned Yoga teacher Anil Kumar from Yogaayaam and a local escort for the entire journey.
Pre-requisites? None. All we ask is that those who apply:
1) Have a passion to learn, and are not just looking for a ‘quick-fix’
2) Are seeking a degree of detoxification or realignment
3) Have an interest in India
When? Last 10 days of November 2016
Where? South India
Applicants need only to click “Apply” or send us an email to email@example.com and tell us your name, age, industry and why you want to take this journey. Applicants will hear from us within 48 hours and successful applicants will move forwards to the next stages.
Apply here : http://www.xasmintravel.com/#!blank-1/ia4xu