More than ever, Boston area companies need analytical minds who can compile data, analyze it, and drive everything from marketing forecasts to product launches with compelling predictions.
Whether you are looking to build your data science team or break into data science yourself - join us at General Assembly to discover how they equip professionals with the skills they need to become data scientists and analysts through their 12-week, full-time Data Science Immersive program.
Opening remarks will be given by:
- Dan Restuccia, Chief Data Analyst of Burning Glass Technologies who will speak to the research his organization has done on trends within the data science talent market and the
- Andrew Therriault, Chief Data Officer for the City of Boston who speak about opportunities to work in civic data science.
The evening will continue with a short talk from GA's instructors on their data science curriculum and a round robin of student capstone projects that seek to answer questions such as -
- Will my latte be more expensive next month?
- Will I meet my match at a speed dating event?
- Is this mushroom edible or poisonous?
Through this interactive evening of talks, project presentations and networking, you will:
Discover what the General Assembly data science program teaches
Get a first-hand look at the real-world problems their graduates are tackling
Meet potential candidates to add to your data science team
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive updates about news, programs, and special events from General Assembly.