Actions and Detail Panel
How do I use other British Library collections for my business research?
Mon, May 8, 2017, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM BST
Find out how to use the British Library’s collection to help your business succeed
At the British Library you can access information across a wide range of subjects that will help your business develop and grow.
This mini-masterclass will show you the depth and breadth of resources held at the Library and will show you how to use them to answer questions like:
• How is a market sector developing?
• What is the key legislation affecting my area of business?
• What new technology is emerging in my sector?
• What opportunities will be presented to me by economic, cultural and social changes?
• What artistic and creative works can give me new ideas?
This mini-masterclass will highlight, and provide practical guidance in using, key British Library sources in areas such as market research, law, scientific research, news and arts and culture, giving you the confidence to make full use of the resources held at the Library.