How do Financial Institutions Comply with Regulation CC
Tuesday, August 13, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (PDT)
This webinar on Regulation CC will discuss the requirements of Regulation CC and how financial institutions can stay compliant. The session will also discuss the exceptions for Regulation CC and who enforces the rules.
Why Should You Attend:
Financial Institutions face a myriad of regulations they must comply with to operate their business on a daily basis. In this 60 minute webinar we will discuss Regulation CC (also known as the Expedited Funds Availability Act) which was enacted by Congress in 1987.
To ensure compliance, financial institutions and all those affected need to make sure they understand the rules and the exceptions to those rules. Largely this regulation has remained intact since its inception but compliance continues to have significant importance.
By attending this webinar participants will have a better understanding of Regulation CC and how it impacts financial institutions as well as those it protects. At the end of the webinar the speaker will answer your specific questions related to the topic.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- What is Regulation CC?
- What does it require?
- How do financial institutions remain in compliance?
- What are the exceptions?
- Who enforces the rules?
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.