Houston International Jazz Festival Vendor Form/Purchase
Thursday, July 25, 2013 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (CDT)
23rd Annual Houston International Jazz Festival
August 2-4, 2013
Bayou Music Center
520 Texas Ave.
Exhibitor booths at the Houston International Jazz Festival allow your company to achieve direct one-on-one interaction with potential customers from our diverse audience. It is a brilliant opportunity to create or increase your company brand and its products and services. It is also an excellent way to generate sales and to distribute promotional materials.
Saturday 3rd/ 7:30 PM – 12:00 AM
Location: Bayou Music Center, Downtown Houston
Average Annual Attendance: 5,000+ (all ticketed events)
Exhibitor Check-in: Saturday 8/3 – 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Check-out: Saturday 8/3 – 1:00 AM – 4:00 AM
Audience Profile: Caucasian 31%
Gender Group: Women 57%
Age Group: 25 – 44 56%
44 – 60 37%
General Rules for Exhibitors (Bayou Music Center)
1. The Houston International Jazz Festival name is a registered trademark of Jazz Education Inc. Merchandise or promotional items bearing these marks may not be produced, displayed, or sold.
2. The sale of food or beverage is not allowed.
3. Exhibitors are responsible for delivery, erection, removal, storage, and protection of their own displays, goods, and materials. Overnight storage is permitted on site.
4. Festival is not responsible for loss of or damage to exhibitors’ property.
5. Booths must be staffed at all times during all exhibiting hours.
6. All exhibitors must check-in during check-in hours each show day. Exhibitors will not be admitted after check-in hours. Refunds will not be given to late-comers or no-shows.
7. Exhibitors must dispose of all trash at end of event.
8. While the exhibiting area is lit, exhibitors are responsible for lighting their individual booths. Electricity is provided free of charge, up to 400 watts per 100 sq. ft. of booth space. Electricity is to be used for lighting purposes only. Supplemental electricity is available for an additional fee.
9. Any extension cords used must be heavy-duty, three prong outdoor type. Two prong cords are not permitted.
10. Tables and chairs are not provided by the Festival.
11. Pets, alcoholic beverages, and open flames may not be brought on-site.
12. Amplified music may not be broadcast from any exhibitor booth.
13. Exhibitors may not sublet or share with other companies.
14. Festival is held rain or shine.
15. This is a fund raising project for Jazz Education Inc., a non-profit organization. There will be no refunds. The event will not be rescheduled due to weather.
All booths are located in the lobby of the Bayou Music Center 520 Texas Ave.
Booth Fee Includes:
Four exhibitor passes per booth per day
Electrical connection (up to 400 watts per 100 sq. ft. of booth space)
Parking for one vehicle while loading and unloading
Additional exhibitor passes (if more than four persons per booth)
Purchase supplemental electricity $40 per booth if more than 400 watts required.
Please view and print the full vendor application located at www.HoustonInternationalJazzFestival.com
For further information, 713.839.7000
When & Where
Jazz Education Inc. (JEI)
Since 1970 Jazz Education Inc. (JEI) has earned a leadership role in education through music programming and has become one of the leading music organizations in Greater Houston and the State of Texas.
Visit Our Official Website: www.jazzeducation.org