Actions and Detail Panel
HOUSTON DOMINO TOURNAMENT - KING OF THE YARD II
Sat, May 13, 2017, 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM CDT
Domino Tournament - Singles - 7 Dominos
Best 2 out of 3 to 200 - Single Elimination
$50 Entry Fee - $75 Day of Tournament
1st Place Guraranteed $1000
Trophys and Cash Prizes will be paid to 1st - 4th Place
Team Trophy for teams of 4 or more
1. Each player will pull 7 bones
2. Each player will put their dominos in the domino rack, dominos will remain in rack until played and cannot be kept in hands.
3. Big Six will start play, if no player has Big Six the game will start with the next highest double. If no player has a double the highest Domino should be played.
Note: There is no hand that can be returned, i.e. two or more doubles.
1. Scoring is done with scoring chips: Each player will receive 25 scoring chips (15 (10 point chips + 10 5 point chips)) these chips equal a total of 200 points.
2. As a player scores the opposite player will pay the player who scores. Basically, each player controls the other players points.
3. Scoring is in multiples of five(5's).
NOTE: There is no Ten to get in, No Skunk, no Peter Roll
(all money is good money)
LOCK: If a lock occurs and neither player can play and all the bones in the boneyard have been pulled, the player with the lowest total in their hand will receive the higher players total points rounded to the nearest five total. I.e. 22 total points equals 20 points, 23 total points equals 25 points.
1. IF a player cannot play and pulls from the boneyard, and then after pulling realizes they had a play or it is later discovered that the player that pulled, had a play, the result is a FORFEIT of the game to the other player. (equal to one game not match)
2. If a player or players realize that a bone is played on the board incorrectly, it can be corrected before the next play, if the next play has occurred it stays as played and cannot be corrected.
Let’s Enjoy this competition