Join leading security experts in discussing the impact of Cloud Security to Houston during a full day conference. Regardless of your background, this conference will help enhance your knowledge of Cloud Security topics, terms, and risks. Over 140 Houston IT and Security Professionals will be attending the conference at the newly built Microsoft Office in the City Center area.
Final List of Speakers include:
- Jason Hinds, Chief Security & Consumption Officer, Microsoft
- Krishna Naranaswamy, Founder & Chief Scientist, Netskope
- Mark Settle, CIO of OKTA and author of "Truth from the Trenches"
- Eric Andrews, VP of Marketing, Symantec
- Amit Gupta, Head of Product Management at CloudPassage
- Lior Kohavi, CTO of Cyren
- Chris Yates, Security Architect, Critical Start
- Houston Cloud Security Users Panel
Attendees to this conference will receive:
- 8 hours of presentations from leaders in Cloud Security
- Cloud Based Giveaway Prizes to include a Vespa Scooter, Microsoft XBOX ONE, CloudBit Start Kit, Google Home and more!
- Lunch and Refreshments
- Free Parking
- Opportunity to Register for CCSP Training Course on May 8-9.
This conference is hosted by South Texas ISSA and the Houston Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) Chapter, both nonprofit educational organizations dedicated to cloud technologies and information security.
For free parking everyone should park across the street from the Microsoft office on the 3rd and 4th floors of the parking garage at 12711 Queensbury. The parking garage entrance is opposite the Queensbury Theater and the Microsoft Office is next to the Theater. The event is on the 10th floor, reception will guide you to the correct room.
Register today! Tickets are only available online and are limited!
Save This Event
When & Where
South Texas ISSA
The South Texas Chapter of the Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) is a non-profit organization of information security professionals and practitioners.
South Texas ISSA provides education forums, publications and peer interaction opportunities which enhance the knowledge, skill and professional growth of its members. This Chapter is affiliated with the international ISSA organization, conforms to its professional and organizational guidelines, and supports the ISSA Code of Ethics. We encourage our members to pursue and maintain formal security certifications in their chosen fields and offer training opportunities to help members meet requirements for continuing education.