Actions and Detail Panel
House of Hyundai
Sat, November 5, 2016, 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM GMT
Taking place on 4th and 5th November 2016, House of Hyundai will be a stunning two-day sensory experience, inspiring and exciting drivers, helping to make their journeys better and giving them a glimpse into what the future of driving could look like.
Guests will travel through six sensory zones, meeting cutting edge innovators and experts along the way as they explore Touch, Taste, Sight, Smell and Hearing, as well as finding out more about Hyundai’s Project IONIQ Lab which gathers top academics to forecast trends for future mobility.
The six zones at House of Hyundai include:
- ByBorre: A textile innovator who is developing a new interface between humans and computers including cold plasma technology. The car seat of the future could even clean the air of pollution
- 4160 Tuesdays: Sarah McCartney uses cutting edge techniques to create hand crafted perfumes which are highly personalised. Sarah will be exploring the future of in-car scent to capture the perfect drive experience
- Candy Mechanics: What happens when you combine 3D technology with food production to create sweets modelled on, well, just about anything? A completely new take on the car sweet
- Blackbee Films: Cinematography applied to drone filming to create a film of the UK’s best driving road
- Spotify: The Swedish tech firm that put the ‘main’ into stream when it comes to music. Being at the forefront of some of the world’s biggest curations has allowed Spotify to compile the ultimate driving playlist, which we’ll be playing through the night
- Project IONIQ: In a world where two-thirds of our population will live in mega cities by 2030, what will future mobility look like? Project IONIQ is a long-term research and development project that will predict and redefine how people will travel in the future.
Learn about the first outcome of this project, the new Hyundai IONIQ. IONIQ is the world’s first car offering three electrified powertrains within one body type and represents the next-generation of eco-friendly vehicles.