San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Improving transportation has become one of the top priorities in Portland metro area. Thousands of people are moving to the region every month, and the social, economic and environmental costs of congestion are piling up. Join Oregon Business to hear how transportation startups are helping solve these problems – and what the city and the private sector are doing to make it easier to get around in the city.
Our panel of experts will provide an overview of Portland’s tech-transportation business cluster and discuss the following questions:
- How can smart technology help reduce traffic and pollution?
- How can the public and private sector work together to address congestion in the city?
- Where are the next generation business opportunities for tech transportation companies?
- How can we fund and build the infrastructure needed to support mobility needs?
Linda Baker, Editor, Oregon Business magazine
Sohrab Vossoughi, Co-Founder and CEO, Citifyd; Founder/President Ziba Labs; Founder/Chief Creative Officer Ziba
Mac Brown, Vice President, moovel North America
Jeff Allen, Executive Director, Drive Oregon
Sign up for a VIP ticket and receive
- Reserved seating
- Validated parking in the Station Place parking garage adjacent to Ziba Auditorium
- A private tour of Ziba Design studios.
A light continental breakfast will be served including coffee and juice.