San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
How can arts organizations stay relevant in the digital age? How can arts organizations cultivate a new generation of donors and board members? As real estate prices skyrocket, how can business community help ensure arts organizations aren’t pushed out of the metropolitan area? Join executives from arts groups in a conversation about the evolving arts economy in Oregon.
- Linda Baker, Editor, Oregon Business magazine
- Chris Coleman, Artistic Director, Portland Center Stage
- Victoria Frey, Executive Director, PICA
- Christopher Acebo, Associate Artistic Director, Oregon Shakespeare Festival
- Mike Golub, President of Business, Portland Timbers