San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The debate over the value and cost of college continues to intensify, and colleges and universities must innovate to stay relevant. Join university officials and CEOs from Oregon’s ed. tech startup community for a lively, wide-ranging conversation about technologies, policies and curriculum changes driving change in Oregon post-secondary education sector.
Our panelists will answer these and other compelling questions:
- What role do the liberal arts play in a technology and STEM-driven business world?
- How can traditional colleges and universities keep costs down for students while staying relevant in a market-oriented environment?
- How are code schools and other education startups disrupting the traditional higher education model?
- How will these changes impact Oregon’s 40-40-20 college attainment goals?
- Linda Baker, Editor, Oregon Business Magazine
Dr. Sona Andrews, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, Portland State University
Kim Thanos, CEO, Lumen Learning
Lisa Meyer, Dean of Enrollment and Communications, Lewis and Clark College
- Ryan Carson, Co-Founder & CEO, Treehouse