San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
From Pinot To Pot: The marijuana market one year after legalization
It’s been almost 12 months since the passage of Measure 91, and Oregon’s emergent cannabis industry is growing by leaps and bounds. New businesses open monthly, investors are swooping in and niche markets — from high-end boutiques to organics — are proliferating. So where does the industry go from here? Join marijuana entrepreneurs, investors and consultants for a lively and insightful conversation about market conditions and diversification, the shifting regulatory landscape and key players driving change in Oregon’s marijuana industry.
Our panelists will share stories and discuss the following questions:
- How are state and federal regulations impacting the growth of the market?
- How do you brand product, manage pricing and beat the competition?
- What products and markets will see the most growth?
- How are outsiders and big businesses reshaping the local market?
- Claire Kaufmann, Northwest Regional Director, BDS Analytics
- Jeremy Plumb, Founder and CEO, Newcleus Nurseries
- Renee Spears, Creator, Smuggle Portland
- Vince Sliwoski, Attorney, Harris Moure
- Linda Baker, Editor, Oregon Business Magazine