"HOT SHOT" Level 5 - Boone's Tavern 7pm-4wks
Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 7:00 PM (MDT)
A group guitar class for beginners. Learn guitar in a fun and relaxed environment with friends. Oh and have a few drinks while you’re at it!
What our fans say...
- "Cheers to Chord & Sip Guitar Class with special thanks to Christopher J. Bloom who has strategically and skillfully encouraged each individual artist to reach their full potential. Thanks for all you do! Who new learning could be so fun."
- - Nate Hollman
- "This class is a blast. What great people and great instruction. Chris is truly a great teacher."
- - John Paller
- This is a really great class. If you have ever wanted to learn guitar or have had a guitar like me for years and never played it, this is your class. Get ready to rock out...."
- - Jason Butler
- This will be the most purposeful thing you can do to set your life in a new direction. Sounds crazy? We all need something to change our ruts. Creative investments are the best to set you free. Chris is awesome...just do it!”
- - Rick Patch
- Just as a testament for those looking to learn to play guitar, as a musician myself, I had the blessing of sitting in on one of Chris’s sessions and I would highly recommend his work to anyone out there looking to learn, and not to mention, meet some people. Its never too late to start!"
- - Brett Guy
"A truly imaginative and uber-chic way to mix up the 9-to-5 grind, Chord and Sip will ignite the creative impulses lurking inside you. Put the strut back in your step and the zing in your fingertips. Impress friends with a new party trick or better yet, sign yourself up plus one – boyfriend in tow – and get competitive!"
- - Ask Miss A
- "Instant gratification while sipping your favorite bev and mingling with like minds – sounds like a formula for some serious stroking. In fact, it is possible that stroking could be your first lesson. I happened upon one of Bloom’s classes and never realized how even the most basic strumming patterns have the ability to completely alter a song."
- - Amy Hill - Music Writer for 303 Magazine