San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Hopsters Grand Spirits Tasting
Did you know that Massachusetts is a mecca for small-batch spirits? These hand-crafted liquors will tantalize your taste buds, while also making your holidays warm and fuzzy. Most of the best locally-made spirits are available right here, at Hopsters Alley in the Boston Public Market and on Friday, December 16, you can taste, try (and perhaps buy) these high-quality spirits just in time for your holiday get-together and New Year’s Eve to make your bar cart the envy of all your friends.
Join us on Dec. 16 from 5 pm to 7:30 pm for the Hopsters Grand Spirits Tasting to try spirits from all over the state and region and learn about our local Massachusetts and New England-based distilleries. Experience a variety of liquors from 6+ distilleries.
Hopsters Grand Spirits Tasting
Friday | December 16, 2016
The KITCHEN at The Boston Public Market
100 Hanover Street, Boston, MA 02108
This event is 21+ only.
Distilleries providing tastes include:
- Triple Eight Distillery from Nantucket, MA
- South Hollow Spirits from Cape Cod, MA
- Sons of Liberty from South Kingstown, RI
- Short Path Distillery from Everett, MA
- Deacon Giles Distillery from Salem, MA
- Grand Ten Distilling from Boston, MA
- Boston Harbor Distillery from Boston, MA
- Mad River Distillery from Warren, VT
Additionally, several Boston Public Market vendors will be there to sample snacks & treats to eat while you sip spirits.
- Taza Chocolate will be sampling their winter chocolate flavors, including gingerbread, egg nog, peppermint chocolate. They will also be sampling cinnamon spiced hot chocolate (which can be served spiked!)
- Crescent Ridge Dairy will be providing samples of their eggnog (both spiked and without alcohol).
- Appleton Farms will be selling small cheese plates.
- Somerville Bread will provide samples of their homemade breads.
While this event is free (due to state regulations for tastings), we ask that participants consider donating to The KITCHEN and The Trustees of Reservations to help us cover our costs. In order to provide fun & unique events like this, we depend on contributions from event attendees. Thank you for donating to ensure that we can continue to operate!
Types of Tickets:
- $5 Donation & Free Ticket
- $10 Donation & Free Ticket
- Free Ticket
About The Trustees of Reservations and The KITCHEN
As one of the largest owners of agricultural land and the premier steward of the cultural and natural landscape of Massachusetts, The Trustees extends its leadership to transform the local food system by connecting residents and visitors back to the land and sharing the Commonwealth’s collective agrarian heritage through innovative retail and educational experiences at the Boston Public Market in the heart of downtown Boston.
The KITCHEN is a community gathering place, managed by The Trustees, that is restoring the craft of seasonal cooking in Massachusetts, New England, and beyond through hands-on classes and educational experiences that celebrate the farmers and artisans of this region. Partnered with the Boston Public Market, The KITCHEN embraces a whole-food approach to eating and promotes cooking as an essential cornerstone of a sustainable food system.
Join the Trustees and recieve discounts on KITCHEN events. Join here.