San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us at Local Foods for a three-course, family-style meal featuring food prepared by Stock - the cafe at Local Foods and beer pairings by Hopewell Brewing. Appetizers served at 5:30, dinner at 6:00.
- Welcome Beer: Kind of Blue (Saison with blueberry, vanilla, juniper, lemon peel and coriander)
- Appetizer: Housemade Cheez Its w/ Whitefish Salad paired with Farm & Family Saison
- First Course: Duck Rillette w/ Shaved Vegetable Salad on Rye paired with Endgrain Lager
- Main Course: Braised Pork with Burnt Honey and Celery Root paired with Aces (Biere de Miele)
- Dessert: Chocolate Pot de Creme w/ Orange Mascarpone paired with Thick and Thin (Stout)
Dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please notify us at time of booking.
Save This Event
When & Where
Local Foods is a mission-oriented market, butcher shop in cafe located in Chicago.