Actions and Detail Panel
hopecity ascent: A one-day leadership retreat
Sat, November 11, 2017, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM PST
This is going to be so great!
A unique, invite-only leadership event that will bring 40 invited hopecity leaders into a 3-part journey (March 11, July 8, November 11).
We are hosting our own private leadership retreat thanks to the generous offer from Willamette Church to use their facilities on Saturday March 11th (and also July 8th and November 11). We'll have a great time together, all food and meals are provided along with the resources for your leadership journey.
THIS DAY IS GOING TO BE FUN
- Jimmy Fallon-esque" contests such as his Random Object Shootout
- Outdoor activities...maybe some cornhole!
THIS DAY IS GOING TO BE BONDING
- We'll spend time in small group discussion
- Pray & Worship together
- Create "cadre teams" of 3-5 people who will support each other in the weeks following the event.
THIS DAY IS GOING TO BE EMPOWERING
- A unique opportinity to grow in leadership
- Begin a year-long leadership journey that connects with our other two leadership one-day events
- Choose the Group Leader Track OR the Team Leader Track
THIS DAY IS INVITE ONLY
The invitees includes only hopecity Team Leaders, Group Leaders, and select up and coming leaders.
Do whatever you can to free this day on your schedule and invest in your leadership development and the mission we are on at hopecity to do whatever it takes and whatever we can to help people find and follow Jesus!
WE HAVE MULTIPLE FINANCIAL SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE. IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE, PLEASE LET US KNOW!