The Hope Life Center Vision Tour is your opportunity to see and hear firsthand how Hope Life Center is erasing abortion from the state of Illinois.
Tours are an information only presentation of our organization meant to give you an overview of our mission, vision, and current effectiveness as well as step you through the process and services our a patient experiences when she walks through the doors of Hope Life Center.
Tours are typically the second Tuesday of each month at 6pm.
Whoever would like to come! The tour can be an introduction for someone interested in Hope Life Center, an opportunity to ignite the passion of someone already connected, or a chance for someone to invite friends and family to get to know Hope Life Center. We want everybody to attend a Vision Tour at some point.
- Experience the services we provide from a patient's perspective.
- Learn the 7 abortion risk factors.
- Find out what we mean when we say a life has been saved.
- Learn how Hope Life Center became one of the most effective unplanned pregnancy service providers in the nation.
- Hear our strategy for erasing abortion from Northen Illinois one woman and one child at a time.
- Learn about our current initiatives and challenges.
- Meet our staff.
- See our newly renovated facility.
We won't ask for money, we promise.
Tours are for information only. We won't ask for money. We simply want to give you an opportunity to see first-hand how Hope Life Center is changing lives and reversing the abortion trend in our community.
How to reserve your seat.
Reservations are free but space is limited. Reserve your seat here or contact us at 815-625-5376 with your name email, phone number, and the names of the individuals attending with you.
Don't see a time that works for you?
We would be happy to schedule a tour for you and anyone you would like to introduce to our ministry. Call us at 815-625-5376 to set up a time that works for you.