In this FREE Credit Workshop, you'll learn the basics of making a budget, how to read a credit report and what can be done to correct errors that may negatively affect your credit. The workshop is held in conjunction with 5/3 Bank, and will also cover your rights as a consumer, and how you may be able to use those rights to reduce your debt . Financial Funny girl "Coach Crystal" will be leading the workshop.
- Establishing and/or increasing your credit score
- How to read your credit report
- Understanding your credit score
- Paying off debt and saving money
- Your rights as a consumer
- Disputing inaccurate information
- How you can join the '700 Credit Scores Community'!