Hometown Holiday Christmas Celebration Vendor Application
We invite you to come join us for the 2016 Hometown Holiday Christmas Celebration! This is the 18th year of the annual holiday festival. The festival is held in downtown Tifton on Saturday, December 3, 2016 from 5 to 10pm! Please fill out the online application and purchase your tickets. For Further questions, contact (229) 391-3966 or visit on of the following websites: www.tifton.net or www.downtowntifton.com .
To purchase a vendor location or donate please click on the ticket tab and select a vendor ticket or donation category. Water on location for vendors must be purchased if you would like to have water you must add it to your ticket; it is labeled: Additional water fee.
Food Vendors are required to obtain a separate Temporary Food Service Permit before the festival, this should be obtained by October 30, 2016. Contact Tift County Environmental Health @ 229-386-7968 for more info. This permit must be shown and provided by the vendor during check-in and must be displayed during the festival.
There are NO REFUNDS. And no refunds will be made for inclement weather or other acts of God over which the festival board has no control, and the risk of lass from such an event shall be borne by the exhibitor.
Upon Your Arrival
• Report to the formerly known Tift-area Workforce Center building Located at 902 S. Main Street Tifton, GA 31794 for check in. (located beside the Short & Paulk Supply building)
• Check in time will begin at 4:00 p.m.
• At this point, we will have a staff member to check you in and confirm your location.
• Please note: All vehicles MUST be unloaded and moved out of the festival area by 4:45 p.m. (PLEASE Don't leave your vehicle parked on the street in the downtown area).
You must park in a designated parking area
. • All locations are great…. NO locations or spots are guaranteed.
• No refunds or credits will be issued for any reason.
• Please do NOT set up early
•Please do NOT break your vendor space down before 10:00 p.m.
• Food Vendors: Food Vendors are required to obtain a separate Temporary Food Service Permit –Contact Tift County Environmental Health @ 229-386-7968 for more info. Please don't wait. A delay may prohibited you from being able to sell even if you have registered.
• Sales Tax: ALL Vendors will be responsible for collecting and reporting Georgia State Sales Tax (7%). For more information, please call (404) 417-4477.